Professional Air Conditioning Services
Are you having problems with your air conditioner? Call us today at 269-668-5415 or submit a service request form for an air conditioning repair, maintenance or replacement. You will be greeted by either Nancy, Tim, or Elizabeth. After that, they will assist you in the necessary steps before scheduling an appointment with our trusted technicians. Meanwhile, please check out our coupons and specials to save on your next appointment.
A Few Air Conditioning Chores You Can Do
Even though we would more than welcome the opportunity to repair, maintain, or replace your air conditioner, we want to provide you with a few things to save you money and extend the life cycle of your system.
- Check the thermostat batteries and set temperature
- Clean and replace the air filter
- Remove twigs and leaves from the outdoor unit coil
- Clean the air conditioning outdoor coil with a hose
- Mow the lawn and trim bushes around the unit
- Protect the air conditioning system with a cover in the winter time
What to Look for in an AC Contractor
- Licensed and Insured: Professional HVAC companies are licensed through the state and it should be listed on their website. Also check to see if they are insured because that can protect you as a homeowner if an accident were to occur.
- Estimates/Upfront Pricing: Many experienced heating and cooling companies can give you a rough estimate of the cost of repairing or replacing a system. Once a final price has been given, a list of items and parts should be given to you as well.
- References/Reviews: A well known HVAC contractor will have testimonials and reviews to back up their claims. If you do not see testimonials on a website or reviews on platforms like Google, HomeAdvisor or Facebook, you should be concerned that the contractor doesn’t value the customers opinion. Just know that no ones perfect, we all make mistakes. Even the largest companies in the world have horrible reviews.
- Knowledge: Find a technician or air conditioning contractor that is up to speed on industry changes and has local expertise to diagnose the situation.
Repair or Install?
The golden question. The question you should be worried about. But you should rest easy knowing that Mattawan Mechanical will provide you with the most honest answer and recommendations to keep your family safe and comfortable. Our whole team is trained to identify serious situations (Cracked heat exchangers), simple fixes (Air filter clogged) and everything in between. If it does come down to an installation of a new air conditioning unit, our Comfort Consultant Tim, has more than 10 years of HVAC expertise in the Kalamazoo area and would happily assist you in making the right choice.
Offering the Best Level of Excellence in Air Conditioning Services
It’s Hard To Stop A Trane
- A high quality, long lasting, reliable system
- Energy savings over typical standard efficiency units
- Worry free operation with up to 10 years without any repair expenses
- Precise control, which makes you more comfortable
Why Call the ‘The Comfort Crew’?
Since 1992, Mattawan Mechanical has provided homeowners and building owners like yourself, with exceptional service and solutions for AC repair and maintenance. Our technicians are background checked and equipped with the tools and resources to get the job done the first time. Quality workmanship, customer service and integrity are at the forefront of our business, which will ensure your experience with ‘The Comfort Crew’ a memorable one. With upfront pricing before the work is started at your home or building, unexpected costs will not be a surprise to you. We aren’t happy unless you are. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee program is in place to ensure you are happy with our work. If you have an emergency air conditioning repair, our technicians are readily available 24/7 for you.
Please check out our latest customer reviews to see what your neighbors are saying about us!